ANIMATION ADVISING PAGE
Fall 2023/Spring 2024
ANIMATION ADVISING DOCUMENTS
BAA Animation 4-Year Curriculum Map
BFA Animation 4-Year Curriculum Map
BFA Animation Requirement Checksheet
BFA Animation 2D/3D Track Checksheet
ANIMATION COMPATABLE MINORS
Game Design Thinking Minor
Multimedia Design Minor
Computer Science Minor
SCHEDULES AND WORKSHEETS
My Schedule Full-Year Worksheet
Four Year Planner
1. Go to my Advising Schedule Calendar and enter your name in an open slot on the calendar to reserve a time, then email me at email@example.com to confirm your advising time.
2. Print out and review the advising documents above.
3. Use the Cmich Degree Progress page to fill out the BFA Animation Requirement Checksheet.
4. Make sure that you are in a quiet place for your advising session where we can hear and talk freely. Have printed documents with you and be ready to take notes.
5. Log into Sleeper's Zoom Room 2 to 3 minutes early. DM me in Discord if you are running late or experiencing technical difficulties.
If you have any questions about your Degree Progress outside of your Art and Animation classes I highly recommend setting up an appointment with our College Academic Advisors.
Most of the following items are available through the book store.
All animation courses require a 1TB portable Hard-drive. Courses held in the Animation Lab WI 224 require a Cintiq Pen. If you have an animation course that is not being held in W224 or W221 you will need to purchase a portable Wacom tablet.
If you have any other technical concerns be sure to visit my CMU Animation Tech Recommendation web page.