ANIMATION ADVISING PAGE
Advising for Fall 2020 will be combined with Feedback for BFA Applications & Animation Mid-tier Reviews
ATTENTION: Due to the university-wide suspension of face-to-face classes, all advising and feedback sessions will take place via video conferencing.
Click on this link ADVISING CALENDAR to schedule a time slot and then follow the instructions below. Please scheule at least 24 hours in advance.
1. Enter your name in an open slot on the calendar to reserve a time, then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your advising time.
2. In response to your email you will receive a Web-ex invitation with a link for your video advising session.
3. Print out & review all three advising documents below.
4. Use the Cmich Degree Progress page to fill out the BFA Animation Requirement Checksheet. Once completed, take a photo and email it to email@example.com.
5. Make sure that you are in a quiet place for your advising session where we can hear and talk freely. Have printed documents with you and be ready to take notes.
6. Use the email link to log into your web-ex session 2 to 3 minutes early. Call or text me at 260-224-5722 if you are running late or experiencing technical difficulties.
BFA Animation 4-Year Curriculum Map
BFA Animation Requirement Checksheet
If you have any questions about your Degree Progress outside of your Art and Animation classes I highly recommend setting up an appointment with our College Academic Advisors.
Most of the following items are available through the book store.
All animation courses require a 1TB portable Hard-drive. Courses held in the Animation Lab WI 224 require a Cintiq Pen. If you have an animation course that is not being held in W224 or W221 you will need to purchase a portable wacom tablet.
If you have any other technical concerns be sure to viit my CMU Animation Tech Recommendation web page.