ANIMATION ADVISING PAGE
Advising for Fall 2020 will be combined with Feedback for BFA Applications & Animation Mid-tier Reviews
ATTENTION: Due to the university-wide suspension of face-to-face classes, all advising and feedback sessions will take place via video conferencing.
Click on this link ADVISING CALENDAR to schedule a time slot and then follow the instructions below. Please scheule at least 24 hours in advance.
1. Enter your name in an open slot on the calendar to reserve a time, then email me at email@example.com to confirm your advising time.
2. In response to your email you will receive a Web-ex invitation with a link for your video advising session.
3. Print out & review all three advising documents below.
4. Use the Cmich Degree Progress page to fill out the BFA Animation Requirement Checksheet. Once completed, take a photo and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Make sure that you are in a quiet place for your advising session where we can hear and talk freely. Have printed documents with you and be ready to take notes.
6. Use the email link to log into your web-ex session 2 to 3 minutes early. Call or text me at 260-224-5722 if you are running late or experiencing technical difficulties.
BFA Animation 4-Year Curriculum Map
BFA Animation Requirement Checksheet
My Fall 2020 Schedule/Animation & Art Courses
If you have any questions about your Degree Progress outside of your Art and Animation classes I highly recommend setting up an appointment with our College Academic Advisors.