6. SR. THESIS - "GREENLIGHT PITCH" & RESEARCH SUBMISSION GUIDES
1. SUBMITTING THESIS PITCH FILES TO BASECAMP DROPBOX
To the degree possible, your pitch should be presented in a slide format (Powerpoint or Keynotes) which should be submitted to the Basecamp 520 Fall Pitch Submission Folder as a single PDF file. This file should be accompanied by any supplemental material in a single folder.
Basecamp Project Folder: All files should be placed in a single Basecamp folder in Basecamp 520 Fall Pitch Submission Folder
Presentation File: Submit entire pitch as a single PDF or Powerpoint document.
Story Panels: If you choose to pitch single panels for your presentation make them available in a single folder.
Video Clips/media: Submit all accompanying media (videos, music, etc) in a single folder.
Preliminary Schedule and Budget Overview: Provide a basic list of significant production goals and approximate dates that you hope to accomplish them by. Also include a list of possible expenses associated with your project.
2. SUBMITTING RESEARCH PROJECT PROPOSALS
Every senior must present a two-paragraph proposal on what they would like to pursue as a Research Project over the coming two semesters. The paragraph should include the following:
1. A Descriptive Title for the Project - For example; "Character Modeling in Z-Brush", "A Weekly Web Comic", "Toon Boom 2D Character Rigging, or "Design Bible for a Short Series". . . you get the picture.
2. A Brief Description of Your Project - In a single paragraph touch on the larger points of your project and how it will contribute to you personal or professional goals.
3. Timeline and Possible Challenges - In a second paragraph address the following. When would you begin your research, how do you see your this commitment co-existing with your Thesis Project, and what are the challenges you see ahead of you concerning your research.
4. Supporting Materials - Each Research Project should be accompanied by supporting materials in the form of a single .pdf file or a folder with visual content.
Submit to 520 Basecamp Folder: All files should be placed in a single Basecamp folder in Basecamp 520 Research Project Submission Folder: workingTitle_simpsonB_researchProject
Stephan Leeper/Central Michigan University/2023